"Caspara" Black Porcelain Ring With Gold
RB3Regular price €85.00
- Materials: black porcelain, gold and platinum lustre
- Size: all rings are handmade and the size measured at the narrowest point
Why should you choose porcelain jewelry?
- particularly easy to clean. To do so, just rinse with soapy water
- won’t oxidize. No need to worry when using body care products, going swimming, to sauna or being active
- hypoallergenic since no metals are used
- lightweight even being quite massive
- due to extremely careful processing they stand out for their elegance
- thanks to their unique design, rings become a distinct accent
- our created colours can be easily paired with any outfit of choice
- authentic jewelry directly from the hands of the creators
- each jewelry piece takes at least 2 weeks to craft
Porcelain crafting is a long process which requires diligence and patience. At first all jewellery was formed, sanded and bisque fired. After that, all pieces were sanded again, cleaned, glazed and high fired in 1260 degrees Celsius. At last, it was platinum applied. And now you see this - eye-catching ring.
Porcelain is a material that needs some getting used to and bigger pieces in the beginning should be worn with care to avoid struck with hard objects or surfaces. Porcelain can be cleaned with soapy water and silk or other soft material.
Jewellery comes in a gift box.
CAN'T FIND YOUR SIZE? Feel free to contact us.