"CADENCE" porcelain earrings
SEC2Regular price €35.00
You'll find these studs go with just about everything! The minimal geometry is subtle, but unique.
- Materials: black porcelain
- Hardware: sterling silver posts + sterling silver ear nuts / surgical steel posts + surgical steel ear nuts
Size: 9mm (3/8 inch)
Why should you choose porcelain jewelry?
- particularly easy to clean. To do so, just rinse with soapy water.
- won’t oxidize. No need to worry when using body care products, going swimming, to sauna or being active.
- hypoallergenic and suitable even for the most sensitive ears.
- indescribably lightweight, average weight per earring is 1 gram.
- due to extremely careful processing they stand out for their elegance
- thanks to their unique design, even the smallest earrings become a distinct accent
- our created colours can be easily paired with any outfit of choice
- authentic jewelry directly from the hands of the creators
- each jewelry piece takes at least 2 weeks to craft
Porcelain crafting is a long process which requires diligence and patience. At first all jewellery was formed, sanded and bisque fired. After that, all pieces were sanded again, cleaned, glazed and high fired in 1260 degrees Celsius. At last, it was gold applied. When all pieces were ready, they were attached to posts.
And now you see them: small, eye-catching stud earrings.
All jewellery is handmade, each piece has slight variances (i.e. shape, pattern of gold lustre) that add to its charm and character. However, we would never sell any pieces we felt were not more than perfect.
Jewellery comes in a gift box.