"FIA" porcelain earrings
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 14 DAYS FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
- WARRANTY AVAILABLE
- FREE EU COUNTRIES SHIPPING
- HYPOALLERGENIC MATERIALS
- HAND-CRAFTED JEWELRY
You'll find these studs go with just about everything! The minimal geometry is subtle, but unique.
- Materials: red porcelain, platinum lustre
- Hardware: sterling silver posts + sterling silver ear nuts / stainless steel posts + stainless steel ear nuts
- Size: approx.: 9mm to 12mm (3/8 inches to 1/2 inches)
Porcelain crafting is a long process which requires diligence and patience. At first all jewellery was formed, sanded and bisque fired. After that, all pieces were sanded again, cleaned, glazed and high fired in 1260 degrees Celsius. At last, it was platinum applied. When all pieces were ready, they were attached to posts.
And now you see them: small, eye-catching stud earrings.
All jewellery is handmade, each piece has slight variances (i.e. shape, pattern of gold lustre) that add to its charm and character. However, we would never sell any pieces we felt were not more than perfect.
Jewellery comes in a gift box.