"Darice" ooak porcelain earrings
OOAK SE 10Regular price €74.00
- Material: Gray porcelain
- Finishing: Platinum luster
- Posts: Surgical steel or 925 Sterling Silver
- Type of closure: Push backs
Why should you choose porcelain jewelry?
- particularly easy to clean. To do so, just rinse with soapy water.
- won’t oxidize. No need to worry when using body care products, going swimming, to sauna or being active.
- hypoallergenic and suitable even for the most sensitive ears.
- even the biggest ones are indescribably lightweight.
- due to extremely careful processing they stand out for their elegance
- thanks to their unique design, earrings become a distinct accent
- our created colours can be easily paired with any outfit of choice
- authentic jewelry directly from the hands of the creators
- each jewelry piece takes at least 2 weeks to craft
Porcelain crafting is a long process which requires diligence and patience. At first all jewellery was formed, sanded and bisque fired. After that, all pieces were sanded again, cleaned, glazed and high fired in 1260 degrees Celsius. At last, they were 24k gold luster or platinum luster applied. When all pieces were ready, they were attached to posts.
Jewellery comes in a gift box.
OOAK STUD EARRINGS
Handwork and personality are felt in every piece of jewelry we create. The OOAK earrings is an exclusive one of a kind jewelry line, made from recycled porcelain. No rules, sustainability and slow fashion, its what OOAK earrings are all about. Due to impeccable and accurare worksmanship it will serve your ears for long time.