"Adora" porcelain earrings
seWG14Regular price €89.00
- Material: White porcelain
- Finishing: 24k Gold luster
- Posts: Surgical steel or 925 Sterling Silver
- Type of closure: Push backs
- Size: 32 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 3g
Why should you choose porcelain jewelry?
- particularly easy to clean. To do so, just rinse with soapy water.
- won’t oxidize. No need to worry when using body care products, going swimming, to sauna or being active.
- hypoallergenic and suitable even for the most sensitive ears.
- indescribably lightweight, average weight per earring is 1 gram.
- due to extremely careful processing they stand out for their elegance
- thanks to their unique design, even the smallest earrings become a distinct accent
- our created colours can be easily paired with any outfit of choice
- authentic jewelry directly from the hands of the creators
- each jewelry piece takes at least 2 weeks to craft
Jewellery comes in a gift box.
Porcelain crafting is a long process which requires diligence and patience. At first all jewellery was formed, sanded and bisque fired. After that, all pieces were sanded again, cleaned, glazed and high fired in 1260 degrees Celsius. At last, they were 24k gold luster or platinum luster applied. When all pieces were ready, they were attached to posts.
All jewellery is handmade, each piece has slight variances (i.e. shape, pattern of gold/platinum lustre) that add to its charm and character.
Porcelain is delicate material that should be handle with care to avoid struck with hard objects or surfaces (door handles, table, floor, other hand ring and so on) during wear. Porcelain can be cleaned with soapy water and silk or other soft material.